The gastronomic quality award stars of the Michelin Guide has been awarded to special restaurants since 1926. The list in the “Guide Michelin”, a hotel and travel guide that is published in different countries every year, awards a maximum of 3 Michelin stars.
The award criteria are described as follows:
- 1 Star – A very fine cuisine worthy of the reader’s attention.
- 2 stars – Excellent cuisine, deserves a detour.
- 3 stars – One of the best kitchens, worth the trip.
6 Michelin stars for 6 gourmet restaurants in Sardinia awarded by the Michelin Gourmet Guide 2023.
1 Michelin star gourmet restaurants in Sardinia:
- San Teodoro, Gusto by Sadler
- San Pantaleo, Il Fuoco Sacro
- Pula, Fradis Minoris
- Porto Cervo, ConFusion
- Cagliari, Dal Corsaro
- Baia Sardinia, Somu